Eureka — State Senator Mike McGuire is excited to announce that he will host his first annual Town Hall Meeting in Eureka in just two weeks!
The interactive Town Hall will be held on Saturday, Feb. 7 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center. The event will be an opportunity to discuss and receive updates on the top issues facing Eureka, Humboldt County and Northern California residents.
Joining Senator McGuire at the Town Hall are:
- California Highway Patrol Lt. Commander Brett Fabbri
- Representatives from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department
- California State Parks, Humboldt County Superintendent Jeff Bomke
- Humboldt County Supervisor Virginia Bass
- CALTRANS District 1 District Director Charlie Fielder
- Eureka City Schools Superintendent Fred Van Vleck, Ed.D
- And more to be announced soon!
“We made a promise to be active and engaged on the North Coast which is why we’re kicking off our Town Hall series in Humboldt County,” Senator McGuire said.
For more information or questions, please contact Jason Liles, Chief of Staff, at 916-651-4002 or at 707-570-7070, or email him at Jason.Liles@sen.ca.gov.
WHAT: Senator Mike McGuire’s 1st Annual Humboldt County Town Hall Meeting
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015; 10 a.m. to noon
WHERE: Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center, Rm 211, 921 Waterfront Drive, Eureka
SAVE ROOM: Morning Goodies and Plenty Of Coffee will be Available for all Attendees